Listen to “Yummy Yummy Love” HERE.
Miami, FL. (January 31, 2022) – “Yummy Yummy Love”, the collab single with K-Pop girl group MOMOLAND and Dominican Latin star Natti Natasha has received much love from fans and media alike, since its release. The music video garnered over 29 Million Youtube views while the TikTok Challenge by Natti and MOMOLAND has generated millions of views and thousands of fan-created videos on the platform.
Here are FIVE things you didn’t know about MOMOLAND and Natti Natasha filming of “Yummy Yummy Love”:
- The Music video filming was the second time that both MOMOLAND and Natti Natasha met each other. The ladies actually met the Dominican star at her release party for her Amazon Original series Everybody Loves Natti.
- For the roller-skating ring set, there were 100 pairs of roller skates for the backdrop.
- Award-winning Music Video Director Marlon Peña was in charge of the music video filming in Miami.
- After the music video shoot, MOMOLAND celebrated at Chica restaurant in Miami with their label and team.
- Even MOMOLAND was starstruck with Natti Natasha upon seeing her solo filming for the Music Video. Natti received praise from the MOMOLAND team for how easily she learned the choreography.
Following their South Korean promotional period, MOMOLAND will embark upon their Latin and U.S promotional tour.
MOMOLAND, which has built a solid overseas fandom with hits like “BAAM”, “Thumbs Up” and “Bboom Bboom” is ready to show fans a new side to themselves. Stay tuned for more from MOMOLAND!